Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Readers' choice







The Titanic; An Interactive History Adventure by Bob Temple.


Listen up girls! I recommend Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Blast from the Past. The newest one!
Allie is excited to go on her first field trip! She has never gotten to go on one! But does she still want to go when her old school is going too?
When of my favorite parts is when Allie stands up for Joey Fields.
If you like stories of friendship and loads of drama this is a book for you.
If you read this book I hope that you enjoy it!

One of my favorite books is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling, the ending to the epic tale of Harry Potter.

In the book Harry and his friends have to destroy the last three horcrucses that keep lord Voldemort ‘s soul from collapsing. They go on a very long journey, that nearly gets the three of them killed!

My favorite part is when Voldemort and Harry duel to the death!

I recommend this book to anyone who liked the first 6 Harry Potter books!
I hope you enjoy!




I recommend the book The Lost  Hero by Rick Riordan. In the book three teenagers go on a field trip but there’s one problem,Jason can’t remember anything.And Piper must save her father before it’s too late.  And Leo,well let’s just say he has a secret of his own. I would recommend  this book to someone who likes Greek mythology, hair raising events and a suprise around every corner .  This book may be thick but it’s great for anyone.                                                          




Anne Frank Beyond the Diary by Ruud van der Rol.
This book tells about Anne Frank’s life before and after World War 2.  It tells about  her amazing stories from while she was hiding from the Nazis and about what it was like in the good old days (that’s  before they had to go into hiding from the Nazis). My favorite picture is of Anne and her family at the beach in their old fashion swimsuits. I recamend this book to anyone who’s interested in World War 2.


The book I choose is the Wide Window by Lemony Snicket. The book is about three kids whose parents get in a fire. The kids have to live with their dreaded uncle Count Olaf in the first book. Now the kids live with their Aunt Josephine. My favorite part is when the kids have to set sail in a hurricane to find the lost Aunt Josephine.

No comments:

Post a Comment