Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good books for a cold day


   I recommend Cracker by Cynthia Kadohata. This book is about a man who goes into the military, and handles a dog named Firecracker or Cracker for short. You will go on ups and downs all through this book. My favorite part is when Cracker (the dog) saves his handler. It is heart wrenching! If you like animals and suspense you will love this book. I loved this book. I hope you do too.




This book is called Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and it is by Jeff Kinney.
This is a hilarious tale about a boy named Greg Heffley going through the challenges of a kid. There are 5 books in the series.  My favorite book is Dog Days, the fourth book in the series.
I recommend this book to anyone who likes cartoons and funny things.


Also recommended by this student…
ANNE FRANK HER LIFE IN WORDS AND PICTURES
FROM.THE ARCHIVES OF THE ANNE FRANK HOUSE

This book is about a young girl and her family who go into hiding after the German soldiers take over. The photographs in this book are wonderful!
My favorite part of the book is a photograph of Anne and her friends playing tennis.
If you like learning about World War ll and history you will very much enjoy this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment